Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, January 3, 2011

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Well, so much for starting the new year and my new schedule off with a bang.  I woke up this morning with the danged stomach flu.  I guess I knew it was probably coming; my kids have all had it several times in cycles over the past couple of months.  I'm ready to be done with it though.  Yuck.  I'm lying in bed right now, feeling grateful that I have plenty of time to train appropriately for my May marathon.  (In all honesty, I wasn't particularly excited about doing a 6 miler on the treadmill this morning anyway...it was -1 this morning, not exactly ideal running temperatures.)

Tomorrow is a new day and I really hope I'm feeling better soon, 'cause this is awful.  At least my husband is home from work to help with the youngest and the three older kids are back in school, so I should be able to get enough rest.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for ya! I stayed home today, too with a sick tummy! Here's to hoping we are both better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!