Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 miles...and then some.

My schedule for today called for a 7 mile run.  It wasn't raining, which was nice, and the temperature was right around 40, so I wrapped Nick up in a blanket and hat and off we went to the park.  Starting at around 4 miles, Nick started to complain he was cold.  It was pretty windy, and I think that's what was bothering him because to me, 40 degrees is the perfect running temperature.  Anyway, by the time I got to about 5 miles, I was feeling bad that he was still saying he was cold, so I headed back home.  I got on the treadmill and did a 30 minute interval run to make up the difference, and then I also did 40 minutes on the elliptical.  To cool down I did 10 minutes of Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!