Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, March 14, 2011

5 mile rain-run.

Here we are, my boy and I, after our wet 5 miler this morning.  He stayed nice and dry under the canopy of his jogger, but me...not so much.  Still, a good run.  I warmed up with 10 minutes of Yoga before heading out, ran 5 miles at the park then did Jillian Michael's 30 minute Yoga Meltdown DVD after my run.  This week I will be on my own with Nick for all of my runs, except my long run on Saturday.  Here's to hoping the rain goes away...honestly, I'm not too optimistic because the forecast looks pretty wet for the next few days. So we'll call it good training for race day unpredictability

2 comments:

  1. Priscilla, you seriously are a rock star! From reading your posts, you are one of the most dedicated runners I know. You're going to conquer this marathon with a way faster time no doubt about it. I hope you are taking care of yourself too. Listen to your body...and don't feel guilty when it tells you to rest, even if that means not following your schedule (which I'm not saying to do...only if you're hurting). I'm cheering for you! I will more than likely see you in Sept. (still preparing myself mentally).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather have pouring rain than 20 degrees! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!