Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

8.5 mile run.

Another beautiful day, with mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine.  I warmed up before my run this morning with 10 minutes of Yoga and then a few minutes on the elliptical to get the juices flowing.  I walked for a couple of minutes, then started my run.  I ran the entire 8.5 miles, making full use of my mantras and positive affirmations.  I finished with about 1/4 mile walking to cool down and did a few stretches when I got home.  All in all, this week has been one of the most successful in a while, as far as my training goes.  I was able to do all my runs, fully and out on the road or at least at the park.  Right now, I am a happy runner!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!