Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 miles.

Well, of course, it is only April 26th!  I was all geared up and ready to head out for my run when I decided I wasn't in the mood to contend with the cold, wind and blowing snow.  After I did 30 minutes of Pilates, I did 10 miles on the treadmill.  It took me a couple of hours, because I just wasn't in the mood for anything.  I couldn't find anything I felt like watching on Netflix, and I felt distracted by my lack of motivation due to the drab and blah weather.  So, I just stuck it out, running mostly, but also doing a little walking just to get it done.  You know that feeling when you finish a run or a workout and you just feel so great, like you really accomplished something?  Yeah, today that feeling slipped away from me.  I might have to do a re-do workout later just so I can lift my spirits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!