Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cross-training day.

It's no joke, we actually woke up to about 2 inches of accumulated snow, after the rain that has been coming down for two days straight turned colder.  Looking at the weather forecast, we do have warmer, sunnier days coming ahead later this week, and I sure hope that it happens because I'm about to go crazy!  I did my (indoor) workout this morning, starting out with 35 minutes of Pilates/Yoga Crunch, then I did 45 minutes on the elliptical.

The taper period of marathon training is a strange beast.  On the one hand, I do love how much "rest" I seem to be getting, but on the other hand my mind is racked with guilt, questions and second guesses...have I done all I could do, shouldn't I be running more...?  Oh, well.  I've been through this once before, so I know it will all work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!