Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cross-training is not for wimps.

Today I did a (very) long cross-training session, partly because I discovered a new show to watch on Hulu.com and partly to procrastinate all the laundry, cleaning, packing and food prep that is lying in wait for me the rest of the day.  I started out with 10 minutes of floor work Pilates, then I did level 2 of 30 Day Shred.  After that I put on episode 1 of "The Voice", was sucked in....and 1 hour and 20 minutes later I had finished a very sweaty elliptical workout.  Tomorrow I will be doing my long run and I'm anxious to see how it goes with my foot bothering me as much as it is.  I will tape it up and hopefully that will help.  Otherwise, I maybe doing a 3 hour elliptical workout instead! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!