Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

8 mile run.

This morning I set out around 6am for my 8 mile run.  Things went pretty smoothly.  I wore my knee brace, but I still had some pain starting after about 4 or 5 miles, especially when going downhill.  After downloading my Garmin, I saw that I averaged 10:24 min./mile...not too shabby for this turtle!  I also wore my new Headsweats visor that came yesterday:
(Now you know what I look like, post-run blogging! ☺)
The visor worked great, no sweat dripping, no hair in my face, it stayed in place - now I want to buy an extra one in another color! ;)  After my run I did 40 minutes of Pilates/Yoga Blend.  Now I get to enjoy a rest day tomorrow, followed by a 20 miler on Saturday.  Only 5 weeks until my next marathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!