Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9 mile run.

Today is a day I don't have any kids at home, so after I took them all to school, I headed out for my run.  I did the 9 mile loop again.  It's a beautiful, sunny morning, although fall is definitely in the air as the temperature hovered around 40 degrees.  My hamstrings were feeling tight throughout my run, but I just tried to focus on enjoying my time alone.  In a way it's kind of nice that I don't have any races scheduled in the near future because I can just relax and enjoy being out on a run without any pressure.  I can go as slow, fast or long as I want and it doesn't really matter.  It's all helping with my overall fitness in the end, so it's a good thing no matter what.  It's a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!