Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mid-week XT!

Last night was the first episode of the new season of The Biggest Loser, so I was excited to get to watch it on Hulu.com this morning while I worked out.  I started out with 20 minutes of Pilates, then I did an hour on the elliptical, then 20 minutes of walking on the treadmill.  I was a little surprised at how sore my hips and hamstrings were yesterday after my run.  Even as I went to bed last night I was experiencing some weird "spasms" in my left hamstring area.  I got my husband to massage my legs, which helped a little bit, but this morning they're still feeling a little tight.  I'm hoping to spend lots of time walking and on my feet today to help keep them loose because I plan to go running again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!