Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another day, another nickel...

This morning I continued with my "walking recovery" theme.  After taking the kids to school, I put Nick in the jogger and went to the park for a 3.75 mile walk.  After that, I came home and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of strength training exercises.  Although my legs are feeling tons better, I can tell I'm still not fully recovered because the 30 minutes on the elliptical about did me in.  I was tired and hungry, and even took a break half way to have a piece of peanut butter toast.  Oh, well.  It's all progress, I guess. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing well.

    When the word "soaking" is involved I'm always in. Must have been what healed you.

    You're doing great! How is Chris feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!