Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 miles...walking.

A couple of days ago I picked up the copy of "The Hunger Games" that we had laying around the house that my 11 year old just finished reading.  I'm a little slow on this one, since I'm sure I'm the last person on earth to read this book.  Of course, once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down.  So, yesterday and today's workout consisted of walking on the treadmill as I read the book.  Yesterday I did 8 miles, and today I completed 12 miles, as well as the book.  On my 12 miles today, I put the incline up just a little, to make the walking a little better workout.  I had planned to do a long run outside today, but I slept in and even when I got up, just before 8 this morning, it was still extremely cold outside and I just decided to stick with the treadmill.  I definitely am feeling like it's time for me to revisit the idea of coming up with a concrete training schedule of some kind.

Oh, some of the things I ordered using my gift card to Everyday Endurance arrived in the mail today!  Maybe later I can sport a new shirt for a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!