Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy day.

Today was the first day of the season that all three of our oldest kids had basketball games, starting at 9am and spread throughout the day.  So, I only had time to squeeze in a 30 minute session on the elliptical first thing this morning.  But, this evening after dinner I had time to do some more, so I got on the treadmill and walked for 30 minutes, then did another 30 minutes on the elliptical and finally 25 minutes on the stationary bike.  I did my long run yesterday due to the basketball games I knew would have me scrambling around all day today, and it's a good thing it worked out like that because a storm also blew in today and it's a rainy/slushy/windy/slippery mess out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!