Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, January 23, 2012

5.23 miles.

Despite the stormy weekend, the weather looked good for a run this morning, so I hit the road.  After being cooped up in the house all day yesterday with sick kids, it felt really good to get outside.  Before I went on my run, I did 40 minutes on the elliptical.  I wanted to give the sun a chance to come up.  I had originally planned on doing only 4 miles, but once I got out there I was feeling so good, I decided to go a little longer and finished at 5.23 miles.  Now it's time to hit the showers so I can get to work on the grocery list and weekly menu.

I'm excited to report that after 2 weeks of buckling down on my diet and nutrition, I have lost 5.4 pounds!  Motivation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!