Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cross-training Tuesday!


I love how our property looks with a fresh layer of snow!  This morning I did a cross-training workout.  I had been fasting since dinner yesterday because I needed a blood-draw this morning, so by the time I was about 1/2 way through my workout, the hunger was really starting to take it's toll.  I started out with 30 minutes on the stationary bike while also using the hand weights.  Then I got on the elliptical for 30 minutes, and did sets of sit-ups in between every 10 minutes.  Finally, I got on the treadmill and did a fast-paced walk for 20 minutes.  At that point, I had to eat, so I had my daily bowl of steel-cut oatmeal with blueberries and almonds.  Now I feel better, so I just might do a little more on the treadmill while I enjoy the view out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!