Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Speed work.

This morning I started out with 45 minutes on the exercise bike.  After that, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical.  Finally, I did some speed work on the treadmill for 45 minutes, running 1 minute sprints with easy jogging/walking in between.  So, 2 1/4 hours worth of working out, but it seemed to go by quickly since I was going from one thing to the next.

VS

After my workout, I entered my information into www.MyFitnessPal.com.  According to the website, I burned over 900 calories with my workout today.  I then entered the exact recipe I used to make the cupcakes my little boy requested for his birthday celebration this evening.  It said that each cupcake is about 260 calories and 10 grams of fat, and now I'm debating whether or not the indulgence is worth it.  That's a lot.  I even attempted to make the cupcakes "healthier" by substituting ground flax for the eggs, and applesauce and squash puree for the oil, although I did put a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the center of each one - my son's favorite!  Well, now I'm off to wrap a couple of presents...☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!