Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yesterday and today.

Apparently I neglected to do a blog post yesterday, shame on me! ;)  Of course that doesn't mean I didn't get my workout in for the day.  I did a treadmill run of a little over 7 and a half miles.

This morning I decided to throw in a little cross training.  I started out by doing 30 minutes on the bike while also using my 5 pound hand weights.  After that I did my usual elliptical/circuit training for a total of 45 minutes, and finally I got on the treadmill for an "easy" 20 minute run.  And now, if I can rouse my husband from bed, we'll be heading to the park with Nicolas in his jogger to do a few laps around the track...that is, if the snow can hold off just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!