Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 miles walking.

I was feeling a little sore and tired this morning.  I'm still trying to get over this stupid head cold.  It's been over a week now of feeling pretty yucky and run down.  My arms and shoulders are sore from my weight training session with my husband earlier this week, as well.  But, I wanted to get in some kind of slow-steady-burn type of workout today, so I got on the treadmill and just started walking.  I walked for 2 hours and got in 8 miles.  Then, even though my muscles were tired and I was starting to get a bit of a headache, I also rode the stationary bike for another 45 minutes.  The rest of the day I spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, and laying on my bed with kids climbing on me while they watched Netflix in my room. :)  When my husband came home, we decided we needed an evening out, so we had a "date night" and enjoyed some time together, alone.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. My kids watch Netflix when I'm sick too. It's pretty awesome to have that. Hope you're on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!