Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Two-a-day.

This morning I woke up feeling sooo tired.  It was like my body was finally realizing what a busy and stressful week I had last week, and it was rebelling.  I got up at 6am, made the kids their lunches for school, did about 15 minutes of Pilates, ate a bowl of oatmeal, took the kids to school, then came back home and climbed back into bed.  That only lasted about 20 minutes, though.  Then I got up and got on the treadmill for an 8 mile run, which took me almost an hour and a half.  The rest of the day I did laundry and got caught up on things from the weekend, then this evening after dinner, Chris and I went to the gym.  We did an hour of weight lifting, then we did a 3 mile run on the treadmill, which took 29 minutes.  For as tired as I was this morning, I'm feeling pretty good right now.  Hopefully a good night's sleep awaits me, as I get ready for spin class in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!