Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday morning, spin class.

This morning, after all the kids were at school, Chris and I went in to the gym for spinning.  And normally our routine has been to do at least an hour of additional cardio after the hour long spin class, but today we went straight to the pool/hot tub afterwards.  I swam laps for about 25 minutes, soaked in the hot tub and then we went grocery shopping.  Chris' work schedule has changed this week and he's back on night shift, so while he's at work tonight, I'll be doing some walking on the treadmill.  I felt much better today than I did yesterday.  Some days I feel really strong.  I like those days.  We're still gearing up for a 22 miler later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!