Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

9.5 miles.

This morning when I woke up, I was feeling pretty tired and I was second guessing my idea to go running.  I did about 35 minutes of Pilates, and once my blood was flowing, I finally got the motivation to just get dressed in my running clothes and get out there.  Of course, I didn't regret the decision.  I did a 9.5 mile loop leaving from my house, and with the sun shining brightly and the air warming slightly, I had a great time.  Some days, running is like therapy.  Today was one of those days.  I just wish I could carry that feeling through longer.  One week from today my husband and I will join our friends from Salt Lake City and run the Ogden Marathon.  I am really looking forward to it and hope this week I can keep things in balance and retain my energy reserves and have a good race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!