Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, July 30, 2012

New Facebook page!!

I have created a Facebook page linked to this blog, in an effort to build up my readership and hopefully make things a little more fun and exciting around here!  I would LOVE it if all you that follow this blog would go to Facebook and 'like' the new page:

http://www.facebook.com/RedheadedRoadRunner

And then feel free to share the page with all of your friends, especially the ones you know are interested in this kind of stuff.

This should be a different way for you all to keep track of new blog posts and fun things coming up, like giveaways, race re-caps, new finds relating to running and fitness and things like that.  I would love to hear suggestions from any of you with regards to what you like to see on this blog and what posts you find the most interesting.

As you will see on the new Facebook page, I will be doing my first giveaway when I reach 1000 miles run for the year, and as of today I am at 935 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!