Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

An MJ tribute.

This morning my husband and I headed over to Fitness, Inc. to start our day the right way.  We spent almost an hour together in the weight room, where he did his leg and core work while I focused on my triceps and back.  After that, we went to a spinning class.  Today our instructor, Misty, switched things up a bit by playing all Michael Jackson songs for the entire hour.  While I had a lot of fun with it, Chris wasn't quite as enthused!  Apparently he didn't spend the better part of the late 80's staring at posters on the wall of MJ in all his Jheri-curl glory, while singing along with a Sony Walkman playing the album "Bad" on cassette tape...what the what?



Anyway, I've had another great couple of "clean" eating days, and the rest from running has seemed to have done me well because my hamstrings are feeling pretty dang good, too.  Now hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by saying that because I am scheduled to do a 20 miler with someone new in the morning bright and early.  Should be a good time; I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!