Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 133.

Today it is a beautiful, sunny morning! The schedule called for 3 miles, and I actually slept in a little longer than usual. I woke up at about 6:45 and did 10 minutes of Pilates before starting out on my run. As I was getting ready to head out the door, I got a nice surprise: my husband came downstairs dressed and ready to go running with me! We walked to the park then ran 3 miles then walked home. It was fun to do it together. Then I did workout 3 from 30 Day Shred, and now he and I are both downing our protein shakes!

2 comments:

  1. What did you do with your kids?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lindsay. Well, Nick was still sleeping, and since we were only gone for about 30 minutes, we left Noah in charge. He's 10 now, and the older kids do fine. They just ate their breakfast and watched tv while we were gone. I usually get out and back while they are all still sleeping, and before Chris leaves for work.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!