Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 192.

Three cheers for my little guy, my bike pacer, my 4 year old - he rode his bike FIVE miles with me today!!  Normally today would be my long run day, but since my husband is out of town this morning and I didn't want to attempt a 10 mile run with the jogging stroller, I opted to switch up my schedule bit and do my long run tomorrow when my husband will be home with the kids.  So instead, I took my little boy and his bike, and headed down to the park this morning, where I walked for 5 miles, and he rode his bike.  I was so proud of him; that is a long way for such little legs!  I haven't done it yet, but later I plan to do some Yoga as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!