Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 196.

This morning I did a 4 mile run.  It was pouring rain and cold when I woke up to get the kids ready for school, but I got myself ready also and did 15 minutes of Pilates, hoping that the rain would let up enough for me to do my run outside.  I haven't used the treadmill since March, I think, and I prefer to do my runs outside whenever possible.  You never know, I may end up having to run the marathon in rain, or even snow, so it's best to be prepared!  Anyway, by the time I returned from dropping the kids off at school, it was just sprinkling so I went ahead and did my run.  By around the halfway point, the rain had let up completely, though it was still cloudy, humid and cold.  I actually had to wear a sweatshirt on my run today!  When I got home I did workout 3 from 30 Day Shred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!