Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 198.

4 mile run today.  We have some extended family members that stayed with us last night, so besides being up just a little too late, I also didn't get in much of a warm up before going out on my run.  It didn't seem to affect me too much, though.  I had a great run, and even kept up a 10:30 min/mile pace for the whole 4 miles, which is decent, for me.  I'm starting to feel a bit of giddiness about the race on Saturday.  Tomorrow I will do a short, easy run, just to stay loose, then Friday I will rest.  I'm still fighting off this illness - sore throat, runny nose, etc., but as long as it doesn't get any worse, I think I'll be okay on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. How does it feel to be a runner? And what are the things it did to you. I'm just curious.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!