Looking for something? Try here...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 216.

...and the recovery continues!  I'm feeling a little less sore today.  Even though it is Sunday and a rest day, I did 30 minutes of Pilates this morning.  My body always feels a little better after some Pilates or Yoga because it's not too strenuous but still effective.  This week is one I am looking forward to.  My longest run is 12 miles and I should be able to keep my schedule pretty well.  The following two weeks after that I am not looking forward to quite so much.  My husband is going to be going out of town, which means I'm going to have to figure out something to do with my 4 year old so I can do my running.  With 18 and 20 mile long runs those weeks, and less than 8 weeks until the marathon, I can't afford to miss any of my training runs.

4 comments:

  1. ooooo, good luck. Do you do the jogging stroller with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a great jogging stroller, that unfortunately has a flat tire right now. I'm hoping to pick up a patch kit this week and fix it, and hope it stays fixed! I don't really like to do runs longer than about 3-5 miles with the stroller, though, because to use the stroller I have to stick to going to the park. I can't really fathom doing 18 miles on a track where each lap is 5/8 mile, but I suppose it would be better than a treadmill! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your running...So nice to hear you run...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything's better than a treadmill. That would be difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!