Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 240.

This morning the schedule told me to do a 9 mile run.  After getting the older kids off to school, I warmed up with a few minutes of dynamic stretching, then walked to the park to do my run.  It was sub-freezing in temperature this morning, so I had bundled my little guy up in his stroller.  Around mile 4, he informed me he was getting too cold, but I just snuggled his blanket tighter and told him we were almost done.  ;)  Then he fell asleep, so I just tried to push myself along and get those last 5 miles in before he woke back up, which I did.  I had taken some Power Bar Gel Bites with me, but I didn't use them because I felt good for the whole 9 miles.  My legs aren't even sore today, hallelujah!  When I got home I did a 35 minute Pilates workout.

1 comment:

  1. The only bad part about the cold weather. I have a great stroller cover that keeps the wind off the kids. I got it off ebay for really cheap.

    Glad you're feeling strong.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!