Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 254.

At a chilly 27 degrees this morning and a light skiff of snow on the ground, I'm starting to think that the winter months are settling in here in Idaho.  With a double layer of warm blankets, I took my bundled up boy with me to the park to do an 8 mile run this morning.  My legs are still in a bit of a rebellion over the 22 miler I did on Saturday.  My hamstrings are tight, but after a couple of miles, they loosened up a little bit.  Normally I would have also done some Pilates when I got home, but for some reason this morning I was starving when I finished my run, so instead I just did some stretching, then got to work making some body warming oatmeal!

1 comment:

  1. Is it weird that I like running in cold weather? I feel like I could run forever. Enjoy the weather and I hope your legs loosen up!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!