Looking for something? Try here...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Running Playlist!

Stronger ~ Mary J. Blige
Poker Face ~ Lady GaGa
Naturally ~ Selena Gomez
Survivor ~ Destiny's Child
The Motions ~ Mathew West
Lift Me Up ~ Kate Voegle
Asi Es La Vida ~ Ricky Martin
She Wolf ~ Shakira
Welcome to the World ~ Kevin Rudolph
Lose Yourself ~ Eminem
Human ~ The Killers
Free to be Me ~ Francesca Battistelli
Hey, Soul Sister ~ Train
Forever Young ~ Alphaville
Welcome to the Show ~ Britt Nicole
All I Ever Wanted ~ Kelly Clarkson
This Town ~ O.A.R.
Incomplete ~ Backstreet Boys
Big Time Rush ~ Big Time Rush
Stronger ~ Britney Spears
Shine ~ Barbie and the Diamond Castle Soundtrack
Rise ~ Eddie Vedder
Never Die Young ~ James Taylor
My Love ~ Justin Timberlake
Wanted ~ The Cranberries
In The End ~ Linkin Park
Starlight ~ Muse
The Bird and the Worm ~ Owl City
Disturbia ~ Rihanna
Give It Up To Me ~ Shakira
Dynamite ~ Taio Cruz
Christina Aguillera ~ Fighter
Walk on the Water ~ Britt Nicole
Pink ~ Please Don't Leave
Running ~ No Doubt
Say ~ John Mayer
How We Roll ~ Britt Nicole
Full Moon ~ The Black Ghosts
Supermassive Black Hole ~ Muse
Summertime ~ NKOTB (Yeah, baby!)
Sweet Dreams ~ Beyonce
Cowboy Casanova ~ Carrie Underwood
Impossible ~ Kelly Clarkson
Party in the USA ~ Miley Cyrus
Cup of Life ~ Ricky Martin
Believe ~ Delta Goodrem
Stronger ~ Kanye West
Just Dance ~ Lady GaGa
Heartless ~ Kris Allen
Salvation ~ The Cranberries
If I Can't Have You ~ Kelly Clarkson

Some of these songs are movement motivators: the beat makes you get going!  Some are inspirational to me: I mean, I actually listen to the lyrics and let them soak in as I'm running.  And some are just plain guilty pleasures: maybe I should be embarrassed to admit some of them (thank you, NKOTB)!  Hopefully some of you will find new songs here to add to your lists; I know I'm always on the lookout for new workout music.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!