Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

3 miles.

Unlike most other days, today I didn't get around to do my run until late...11am is very late for me.  When I got up this morning I needed to go to the grocery store, badly.  I wanted to get out and do it before the store gets busy and before my children starved.  ;)  So, I didn't get to my run until after I got back and of course, the longer I put off doing the run, the more things get in the way...kids and husband...

I just did a 3 mile run on the treadmill, since we're still getting more snow and now the wind is blowing and the temperatures have dropped to single digits.  I'm hoping I can still get in a long run on Saturday, and it may mean I have to brave the weather.

1 comment:

  1. Me too- I have to brave it for 6 miles on Saturday. But I bought yak trax so I don't break anything. Our days are warming up, though, I can't complain too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!