Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

4 miles.

This morning I did a 4 mile run on the treadmill.  When I finished, I also did 20 minutes of Yoga.  I'm hoping to get outside for short run, maybe 2 or 3 miles, this afternoon after the day is warmed up a little and before my husband leaves for work.  We'll see if that happens.  I really just want to get my "sea legs" back, so to speak, and feel what it's like to run outside again, but the mornings are just too darn cold!!  Otherwise I may end up back on the treadmill for a walk this evening.  I've been "doubling up" on about 3 days a week, doing some form of workout in the evenings, either Yoga, Pilates, walking or jogging on the treadmill for about an hour or so.  I want to be in really good shape when spring comes...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!