Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

6 miles.

Well, it was a whole 18 degrees this morning, so I figured that was tolerable enough for a run.  Unfortunately the roads are still completely snow and ice covered, so I headed to the park where the city workers have been kind enough to keep the track plowed.  My 6 mile run took me just over an hour, and it was fun to be outside.  My hip was bothering me quite a bit after a couple of miles, but I just pushed through it.  Last night I did do an additional 40 minutes on the treadmill, and I'm thinking that may be why my hip hurt.  I did 15 minutes of Yoga after my run this morning, and I'm hoping to get in a little Pilates later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!