Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Run for time.

This morning I did 80 minutes of jogging on the treadmill.  I say "jogging" because I didn't focus on my speed at all and just did a pace that felt comfortable - slow.  :)  I was feeling tired and heavy in my legs, so I just did what I could and didn't worry about how far I did, mileage wise.  Normally, if I were running on the road, 80 minutes would get me about 7 or 8 miles.  Today is one of the days I would usually double up on my workouts, so tonight after dinner I will do another treadmill run, and hopefully by then I will be feeling a little more energetic.  I also did just 10 minutes of Yoga to stretch when I finished on the treadmill.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Don't beat yourself up, you got out and ran. Doesn't matter that it was not at the pace you wanted. Sometimes the body needs to rest a little more. Kudos for doing Yoga. My body does not like Yoga.. Happy running!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!