Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, January 10, 2011

7 miles.

Back to the treadmill this morning, but at least I had a beautiful view through the windows of the snow falling while I worked out!  I spent 90 minutes total on the treadmill, with a warm up and cool down period at the beginning and end, and intervals in between going from 4.0 mph to 6.0 mph.  The total mileage I did ended up being roughly 7 miles, with the speed fluctuations.  After I finished on the treadmill, I did 20 minutes of Yoga.  My legs have been sore and tight ever since my 10 mile run on Saturday, which I attribute to the fact that I did that run outside after being resigned to the treadmill for a week.  I'm hoping that I can toughen up and get in at least one of my runs a week outside while the weather continues this way.  Most likely it will end up being my longest run of the week, but I may try to do one other run on the road, too.  We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!