Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, January 24, 2011

6 miles.

Starting off the new week on the right foot.  I bundled up and headed out for my 6 mile run this morning.  It was about 15 degrees, but the sun was shining brightly and reflecting off the snow, adding a little perceived, if not actual, warmth.  Plus, it just felt so good to soak in some vitamin D!  My run went well and took just a little over an hour.  I felt pretty good for most of it, even surprisingly strong coming up a huge hill on the way back.  At around mile 4.5, my hip started to pinch and it was hurting me for the rest of my run, but I just slowed my pace a little, and did 40 minutes of Yoga when I got home.  I took some ibuprofen also, and I'll probably spend some quality time with the ice pack today, but it felt so good to get out and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!