Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Something different.

Today on the schedule was a four mile run, which I had switched from Thursday in order to fit in my long run earlier in the week.  Unfortunately I had to get up early to get ready to take the boys to their basketball games and it was too dark to go running.  So, instead I did 40 minutes on the elliptical this morning, then this afternoon when we got home, I geared up and went for my run.  The roads were a wet, slushy mess and my shoes, socks and feet were soaked when I was done, but the balmy 40 degree temperatures made up for it.  It seemed kind of weird to run in the middle of the day, but it felt good to get it done.  My hip is only minimally bothering me today.  I think having yesterday as a running rest day helped, although I did do 45 minutes on the elliptical yesterday also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!