Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend update.

If I really wanted to be a stickler to my schedule, I would have gotten up (early) this morning and run 4 miles before we had to head out of town to take Sophie to her mini-cheerleading camp, and then go to Noah's basketball game.  Today I didn't feel up to being much of a stickler; my legs are still sore and achy from Thursday's long run.  Instead, when we came home from the game, I did 45 minutes on the treadmill.  Tomorrow is a rest day, thank goodness, and then on Monday I have plans to do my 6 mile run in a new location...
You can't see it well from this picture, but there is a road up on this hill, and I plan to run on it so I can try out my YakTrax!  That is, of course, unless we should happen to have a snowstorm between now and Monday morning that leaves a covering of snow on the roads down here in the valley, which is always entirely possible.  In that case, I will run from home and do one of my usual 6 mile routes.  Right now, even though we still have a lot of snow on the ground, the roads are all clear...I just have to go a couple of miles up the mountain, though, and it's a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!