Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ad-lib workout.

This morning my leg strength seems to have digressed.  Since I was feeling a little less than motivated to run outside, instead of doing the 5 mile run I had slated on my schedule out on the road, I decided to do a 45 minute interval run on the treadmill.  That way I could control the speed a little better, and stop if my leg/hip was bothering me too much.  Now that it's done and I'm looking out the window at the gorgeous blue sky, I'm a little regretful I didn't get up the gumption to get outside for my run.  Oh, well. There's always tomorrow.  After my treadmill run, I did a 40 minute Yoga/Pilates Crunch DVD.  I am actually excited about this week of short runs, cross-training and rest.  Gotta get geared up for my 20 miler next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!