Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And so it goes...

This morning I was scheduled to do an eight mile run.  I started out my run outdoors, even though it was around 19 degrees - that should be tolerable, right?  It had snowed again last night, but the sun was out and I figured with my YakTrax, I should be fine.  Unfortunately, after about 2.5 miles, I realized that the wind was going to be the end of me, so I turned around and headed home.  The wind made it so cold, I was honestly worried my face was going to get frostbite.  I ended up doing an additional hour on the treadmill, though at a slower pace than I would have run outside, so I didn't quite reach the 8 miles I was going for.  Tomorrow is a new day...a cross-training day!

1 comment:

  1. We have that horrid wind right now, too! I'm keeping myslef on the treadmill, even tomorrow.

    Here's to new days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!