Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Another snow day.

The snow is coming down like crazy out there, luckily it is not  a run day for me.  I don't have time to do a lot on Friday mornings, because I have to take the kids to Cub Scouts.  But I was able to fit in 10 minutes of Yoga, then 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I had my daughter take a picture of me working out this morning because I wanted to show you all a new favorite find: these running shorts from Old Navy, http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53935&vid=1&pid=810776&scid=810776002

You see, normally I am not a fan of shorts, especially not running shorts, which always seem to be so unforgiving.  These shorts have a 4 1/2" inseam, which gives a little more coverage in what I hate most about my body - my thighs - and they also have a wider than normal elastic waist band, which is actually very flattering for those of us with a short torso.  They are made of moisture wicking fabric and they even have a decent sized pocket on the inside of the waist.  Anyway, for $15, they are awesome.  I may have to order the pink pair, too.  Now, if only the weather would warm up so I could actually wear them on an outdoor run...

2 comments:

  1. those shorts look comfy. i am like you, i don't like really short shorts. i will have to get some, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...your welcome and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!