Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cross-training day.

This morning I did a varied workout.  I started out with 30 minutes on the elliptical, then I moved on to the treadmill.  I did 25 minutes, walking for 5 minutes, then pushing the pace up to a sprint for 1 minute, then back to walking for 5 minutes, repeated 4 times.  Then I got back on the elliptical and did a different 30 minute program on there.  Starting this week I've had to switch up my schedule again, because my husband's work schedule has changed which are his days off.  So now, he is off Tue - Thurs, and he works on Saturdays, which means I need to change which day I do my long run.  Thursday will now be my long run day, at least until his schedule changes again.  :)  That means that tomorrow I will be doing a 14 miler, and for some reason it doesn't quite feel like enough recovery time since my 20 miles last Saturday, but I'm actually feeling pretty good physically, so I think it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!