Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

9 glorious miles. ☺

This morning I warmed up with 10 minutes of Yoga stretches, then headed out for my run a little earlier than normal.  Today is my husband's day off, so he was up and could take the kids to school, so I was able to get a bit of a head start on my run.  The temps have been gradually increasing, which is quite nice.  40 degrees is great running weather.  I did my whole, hilly 9 miles without incident, no walking, and even had a decent time (1:45), so I am a happy runner today!  While I filled the tub with ice water, I did 10 more minutes of Yoga stretches, then I sat in the ice bath for 12 minutes.  Now I'm going to warm up with a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!