Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Rest Day."

I just love how I can call these "rest" days, even though I still find myself working out!  This morning is a "non-running" day, (there, how's that?), so I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes walking on the treadmill, then 25 minutes of hand weight reps, crunches, and leg mat-work Pilates.  (I was watching last night's Biggest Loser.)  I also had a workout partner today:

The little cutie did 1 mile in 32 minutes on the treadmill, while I did my time on the elliptical.  Then we switched and while I was using the treadmill, he did 15 minutes on the elliptical.  He was having so much fun.  Only problem was, apparently he likes to talk (A LOT) while he exercises, while I on the other hand, like to enjoy my show...I think I missed most of it because he was asking me so many questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!