Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cross-training day.

Today I still have a little bit of a headache, but it's better than yesterday thankfully.  I think it's partly due to hormones, but also some stress I've been feeling over trying to plan a trip that we're taking in about a week and a half.  The financial and logistical aspects are weighing me down, and I've been trying to overcome these feelings through my workouts and by eating healthy foods.  Gradually it has been helping.  Today for my cross-training workout I started with level 1 of 30 Day Shred, then I did 40 minutes on the elliptical, so not much new on that front.  My husband and I do have plans to work out in the yard and garden today as well, which I also like to think of as cross-training. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!