Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Rest and XT.

Today is a rest day, theoretically.  I woke up this morning feeling very tired, which I think may partly be due to my run yesterday in the heat.  It seems it was harder on my body than I thought, and I may have gotten a little bit dehydrated.  I did manage to do an hour on the elliptical and about 20 minutes of easy walking on the treadmill and I actually feel better now.  I'm still contemplating what I may do in terms of my long run tomorrow.  My schedule has me doing 10 miles, but as sore and tired as I've been, with only one week until the marathon, I might do less and just take it easy the rest of the week.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!