Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

9 miles, treadmill style.

This morning I had every intention of going out on the road for a long run...until I got in the car to take the kids to school and realized how freaking cold it was out there!  I have GOT to start getting tough again.  Winter weather is basically here, like it or not.  But, for today I gave myself a break and decided to sweat instead of shiver my calories off.  After doing a 20 minute Pilates warm up, I got on the treadmill and ran for 100 minutes straight, a little over 9 miles.  I kept busy and distracted by watching some good shows on Hulu.com and Netflix.  After I finished on the treadmill, my hamstrings were feeling twitchy, so I did an additional 20 minutes on the elliptical, which really seems to help loosen them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!