Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, October 10, 2011

9 miles...welcome back from vacation!


Anytime I have a "break" from running, I always feel the urge to make up for lost time by doing a long run when I get back.  Or maybe it's just an urge to burn off some of the extra calories consumed, who knows.

At any rate, I got up this morning and did 35 minutes of Pilates before taking the kids to school, then headed out into the 34 degree weather for a 9 mile run.  Even though I could totally feel that my legs were resisting the idea of a run that long, I still finished with a decent average pace, so I'm feeling better now.  As for the rest of the week, I still haven't come up with a solid schedule.  I'm not sure what it will take to get me motivated to get on a training schedule.  Maybe signing up for a race?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!