Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Miscellaneous workout.

It's raining again this morning.  I've been waiting for it to stop because Nicolas has been asking to go for a ride in his stroller.  In the meantime, I got in a good workout at home just in case the rain doesn't let up and we never make it out for a walk/run.

I started out with 30 minutes of Pilates, followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Then I got on the treadmill for a speed interval run.  I was dripping with sweat by the time I was done with that, but I still had 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser to watch, so I did strength training using 5 pound hand weights and a set of 100 ab crunches using the stability ball.  Now on to finish packing for our camping trip tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain because I'm from California where rain is a treat. The youthful side of me comes out and i run like a kid.

    I've been using the stability ball at the gym, it's great for fast toning!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!